NETEX Marching Invitational
Sponsored by the Commerce High School Marching Band
At the Campus of Texas A&M University-Commerce
You are cordially invited to perform in the NETEX Marching Invitational
Marching Band Competition for 1A, 2A and 3A schools.
The Contest will be held on Monday, September 30th, 2013
Beginning at approximately 2:00 p.m.
at Memorial Stadium on the Texas A&M University-Commerce campus.
Trophies for Division I Ratings
Best in Class A
Best in Class AA
Best in Class AAA
There will also be an exhibition performance by the
Texas A&M University-Commerce
Pride Marching Band
The contest will be limited to 20 bands
To reserve your place in this competition, please fill out the online reservation form found on the Competition website or return the Entry form (also on website) and a check
or school purchase order for $200.00 made payable to the:
CHS Band Boosters
The entry deadline is Friday, September 13th, 2013
The first 20 Bands to sign up will be accepted so please turn your application in as early as possible.
We hope you will make this event part of your 2013-2014 calendar!
For more information, please email info@NETEXMarching.com
Or log in to our website at www.NETEXMarching.com
- Students do not have to miss a full day of school
- Better opportunity for small school marching bands to be competitive and excel
- Experienced small school marching band judges
- Judges comments will be placed on CD for easy computer access
- Video of performances will be posted on the website that evening
- Excellent opportunity for objective advice prior to U.I.L. competition
- All-weather turf field
- Awards ceremony at the conclusion of the contest
- A quality DVD recording of your band’s performance
- Participation plaques given to entrants